GUIDE TO REDUCING NIGHTTIME EATING
Are you "good" all day only to find yourself staring into the pantry after the sun goes down?
Are you sick of telling yourself, "Tomorrow will be different," only to repeat the night eating cycle?
Ready to eat satisfying and healthful food so you don't feel the need to snack uncontrollably at night?
After working with hundreds of clients, we know that night eating negatively can impact so many areas of life including self-esteem, weight, relationships, friendships, work, and more.
We can help you learn the skills to reduce your night eating so you wake up tomorrow feeling better.
We understand why nighttime eating happens, and we can help.
The problem ISN'T YOU...it's your SYSTEM.
Your current system is setting you up to eat at night.
Learn a new system. Break the cycle.
Let us teach you how.I'm ready to update my system
Here's what is included...
- The tools that we use with our own clients (worksheets, cheat sheets, diagrams, videos, and more)
- Expert-led video instruction on how to use the tools so you aren't left to figure it out on your own
- Simple steps to restructure your day to eliminate your night eating habit
- Go-to self-care tools that fit into your schedule in as little as 2-minutes a day so you aren't exhausted at night
- Research-informed cognitive-behavioral techniques to understand and then interrupt the night-eating cycle
- Powerful sleep hacks to improve your sleep so you don't crave sugar to give you energy at night
- waking up tomorrow without regret
- not beating yourself up over what you ate last night
- focusing on what's really important to you
- eating healthy food during the day
- feeling confident about your food choices
- ending nightly trips to the fridge or pantry
- feeling full and satisfied after dinner
We teach you all the science-backed tools you need with our expert Brain-Body-Behavior approach.
Learn how your mindset may be contributing to nighttime eating and how you can shift your mindset during the day to see changes in eating at night. You'll also learn how perfectionism thinking (even though it feels like it should help you) is setting you up for more nighttime eating. We'll show you how to shift that.
We experience and store emotions in our body, but most of us were not taught how to experiece and express those emotions. This is a vital skill because so much of nighttime eating happens to create or escape an emotion. With these tools, you no longer have to use food to cope with emotions.
You'll learn about the most important behaviors to curb nighttime eating to include adequate, restful sleep; creating self-care time; and the food that can help you feel satisfied, reducing your cravings for food at night. You'll also learn how to set up your fridge and pantry to make healthy eating easier for day and night.
Jan B. (Former nighttime eater)
"Night eating is a serious issue. This program quickly gave me active, useful tips and that I have used to improve my eating!"
Brain-Body-Behavior Guide to Reducing Nighttime Eating
We've helped hundreds of people learn the simple and effective tools to stop nighttime eating. Now it's your turn.
It's time for a real change.
It's time to take care of you.
Invest in a solution. Invest in yourself.
Satisfaction guaranteed or 100% money back for the first 30 days. No questions asked.I'm ready to break the nighttime eating cycle
About Your Instructor
Dr. Kelly Donahue
I'm a clinical health psychologist and mind-body expert. I'm also a working mom running a business and dealing with the busy-ness of life. I am no stranger to nighttime eating. When stress is too much, it shows up in my eating patterns. I get out of the stress response and stop the nighttime eating using the same brain-body-behavior tools that I teach in this course and use with my clients.